Use the Readmission form if you have not enrolled in courses for over two years.

After the form has the required signatures, your Banner account will reactivate, and you will be able to register for classes.

If you had an approved Leave of Absence for the entire time you were not registered, you do not need to submit a Readmission form. However, you may need to contact Carly Hunter in the School of Graduate Studies at to reactivate your Banner account.

Approval of this form does not waive any continuous registration fees you may owe.

Due Date

No specified due date.

Students Who Need This Form

Any student who wants to enroll in courses, but has not done so for over two years.

Signatures Needed

  • Student
  • Advisor
  • Department head
  • Vice Provost of Graduate Studies