Split Form


As an undergraduate or concurrent student, you can apply up to 9 credits of coursework to a future graduate degree. Courses can only be applied to one degree.

The following four requirements must be met for a Split form to be approved.

  1. Submit an application to the School of Graduate Studies.
  2. Have applied for undergraduate graduation.
  3. Be taking at least one required undergraduate class.
  4. Have a cumulative undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0.

Please review the instructions on the form carefully! If the form is not filled out correctly, it cannot be approved.

Due Date

Submit this form once you’ve applied to graduate with your undergraduate degree.

Signatures Needed

  • Student
  • Undergraduate advisor
  • Graduate program coordinator
  • Vice Provost of Graduate Studies